If you are a HubSpot power user you’ve probably have been following the company’s growth and positioning over the years. If you are new to HubSpot, and want to learn more about them as a business, you have come to the right place! They’ve made some interesting moves lately and we can't wait to see how the effects of those moves will unfold! Things like:
- From startup to a billion-dollar company, HubSpot has shifted focus to position themselves as a RevOps company in the past few years. How’s that going for them?
- They cut most of their marketing budget and diverted all the funds into R&D. What’s the long term strategy here?
- Their new feature list for the next 30 days is 10-15 items long, with another 10 ish in Beta. How can they deliver?
Joining us to facilitate will be:
- Jon Martin, Senior RevOps Consultant at Process Pro Consulting
- Brandon Bean, CRM Solutions Architect at Certn
- Jeff Ignacio, Head of Marketing and Sales Operations, Forethought
Come to meet other folks from the RevOps Co-op. Ask questions, share ideas, and make new friends. There’s a lot we can learn from each other’s experiences. That’s the power of community!
This is an interactive session. No slides, no demos - just sharing experiences and helping each other.Not a member of the RevOps Co-op yet? Join here to connect with 7000+ pros that love revenue operations!
Join our global community, buckle up and enjoy the ride!